Identifying an Addiction Problem
1. Do you drink because you have problems? To relax?
2. Do you drink when you get mad at other people, your friends or parents?
3. Do you prefer to drink alone, rather than with others?
4. Are your grades starting to slip? Are you goofing off on your job?
5. Did you ever try to stop drinking or drink less – and fail?
6. Have you begun to drink in the morning, before school or work?
7. Do you gulp your drinks?
8. Do you ever have loss of memory due to your drinking?
9. Do you lie about your drinking?
10. Do you ever get into trouble when you’re drinking?
11. Do you get drunk when you drink, even when you don’t mean to?
12. Do you think it’s cool to be able to hold your liquor?
If you find that you have answered yes to one or more of the above questions you may either have or be developing an alcohol-related problem. To learn more about your alcohol use, see What Is Addiction.
12218 Lake Street Extension
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305
Copyright @ One Twelve. All rights reserved.