TITLE: CD TECH
EXEMPT: NO, HOURLY PAY RANGE: DOE
DEPARTMENT: CLIENT MANAGEMENT/SUPERVISION
One Twelve is a licensed Rule 31 treatment center for males 18-100 years old.
We are hiring for the following shift:
One Twelve has begun to staff a new women's facility and hiring for all shifts other than M-F, 8am-4pm.
Will provide on the job training.
SUMMARY: The CD Tech is responsible for the delivery of treatment services that include client supervision, charting and client accountability. A CD Tech is not responsible for therapy or counseling.
1. Must demonstrate adequate verbal and written communication skills,
2. Must be at least 18 years of age,
3. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent,
4. Must possess empathy for the chemically dependent person.
5. Must participate in CPR training once every two years,
6. Must submit to a Background check
Call Nancee at 952.582.1665
12218 Lake Street Extension
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305
Copyright @ One Twelve. All rights reserved.